Pulmonology is the specialty dealing with disease involving the respiratory tract.
What we do at Noora:
We provide a full range of inpatient and outpatient services. There are three Out-Patient Chest Clinics in a week.
Facilities that are available in the department of Pulmonary Medicine at Noora Hospital are as follows:
- Video-Branchoscopy including Endobronchial Biopsy, Transbronchial Needle Aspiration, Fluoroscopic Guided Lung Biopsy / Needle Aspiration, Endobronchial Electrocautery, Foreign Body Removal,
- Rigid Bronchoscopy (in-pipeline) with the aim of Endobronchial Ablation of Tumors and Stent Placement
- Medical Thoracoscopy (rigid) for evaluation of un-diagnose Plural Effusion.
- Spirometry for evaluation of Airwary diseases.
- Polysomnography lab for evaluation of sleep related disorder.
Dr. Zubair Ahmad Thoker
Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine
Three Year Diploma in Medical Lab Technology