To provide quality healthcare services, consistent with ethical medical practices and transperancy that strive for continuous effort to improve patient safety and satisfaction by continuously providing latest technology and clinical practice.
Noora Quality Objectives
• Quality patient care.
• Judicious use of drugs and appropriate interventions
• Compliance with the highest standard of medical ethics
• Continued skills upgradation and keeping abreast of latest developments
• To carry out all processes Right from the First Time, On Time and Every Time.
• Community Health Provider - patient centric care with value for money to all sections of society
• Efficiency - Never ending improvements.
• Maintenance of highest standard of hygiene and cleanliness.